Recently we have set up Form based authentication (FBA) in SharePoint 2019 environment. We have configured the FBA with best practice but when we try to login using windows user or FBA user, we were getting error – “Fullname”.
We faced below error when we try to login using windows user or FBA user:
We have checked multiple blogs in google and verified that the set up was done using best practice. So, our doubt goes to configuration in web application, and we found out that “Client Integration” settings is responsible for this.
To disable the “Client Integration” settings follow below steps:
- Go to Central Admin.
- Click “Manage web application” under “Application Management”
- Select your web application.
- Click on “Authentication provider” from Ribbon.
- It will show default Zone. Click on that.
- Scroll bottom of the authentication provider settings dialog.
- Click “No” for “Client Integration” Settings.
- Click Save.
- It will take some time and provide below dialog. Click close.
- Now try to login in web application. You will see the user is able to login successfully.