0x8007000d the data is invalid
I googled this issus and found below blog:
It contains the solution. so why i need to write this blog? Because it is microsoft blog which may be not understandable to all or you need to do some extra steps your self in google to achieve it.
Below are the steps:
- First we need to download a free software. You ca download it from below URL:
- Once download, install it in your machine.
- Open the tool. And click on file menu. and then click on change directory.
- Select your source location.
- It will show all files in right side pane.
- Now as per the blog, we need to update ID3 version 2.4 to version 2.3. But when you select your file and check property pane in left side, you can see that tag property is not there.
- Don't worry. Just click save and you will see the version is changed to 2.3.
- Once this is done, you can update your settings in the tool as well as outside of the tool.
Hope this helps.