In our previous posts we have seen how can we enable Footer, How to add, edit remove footer logo and links and set up audience targeting in Footer links. If you have not gone through that you can use below links to checkout it out:
- How to enable Footer in a SharePoint Modern Communication Site
- How to set footer logo and footer text in Modern communication site
- How to add, edit and Remove Footer links in Modern communication site
- How To set up Audience Targeting in Footer Links In Modern Communication site
So Let's see what are the layout options available in OOTB Footer and how to find this setting:
Follow below steps to check footer layout option:
- Go to Setting -> Change the look -> Footer.
(you can find steps in detail in first blog)
There are two types of footer layout available:
In Simple layout the footer links will place in horizontal. See below screenshot for the reference:
In Extended layout the footer links will place in in full width row. If the width of the link is extended, it will show in new row. See below screenshot for the reference:
You can use simple or extended layout as per your requirement. In both, you can use 8 links, Footer logo and text as per your requirement.
In next article, we will see the advantage and limitations of OOTB Footer.